Friday 9 November 2012

HOW OLD WOULD YOU LIKE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE?


Let me write because I got something to share with my readers who are interesting in my publications for each every week. But, if I have to say something you will judge me as talkative man or I have the rights to challenge everyone. As a person I do need to consider very well it is important to do better things well. Why am I saying this once again?

It is because other people forget to be or to stray to their places in life. Before doing something good or wrong as human being, you may ask yourself, how old am I not to control the fact of life? That is the guideline for a responsible life. So many people do not think before doing something or making a statement.

How old must you be to know how old you are to live a good legacy? The adults behave more in unfair ways that the young one imitate and mess up good life. We must not learn from the elders when in doing bad things, but follow the good examples they have set. That would be the start of our consciousness.
source image:google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment