Friday 18 May 2012

STRONG WORDS.


The voyage of a thousand miles starts with one step. Alzheimer's is not a voyage in which anyone willingly takes that first step. For those just beginning this journey and for those whom the journey has come to a close, please join us. You are welcome here.

Next week I will start my journey. It’s been a long time since I was here but now my journey is taking me somewhere in South Africa. I think they all miss me back home. I have not seen them for the past five years. Now it’s my time to feel happy. I think when I see them they will feel the same wall.

A voyage not only across twin worlds but also into my own heart and soul. I embarked on a voyage across the phenomenal worlds. I encountered a fantastic cast of unforgettable characters, unravelling one of the most epic stories ever told. I experienced what critics around the world are calling one of the best adventure games of all time.
Source image: www.browns.internetcafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment