Tuesday 3 July 2012

LIST YOUR TOP 200 ACHIEVEMENTS.


It is very easy to understand that the people who are oriented towards achievement, in general, enjoy life, feel in control, being motivated keeps me dynamic, and gives me self-respect that helps me, achieve my objectives. My best achievement is that I think all my friends and family really know that I love them. That they know they can always come ask my help, and that I will do as much as I can.
The largest of my life
To be born like everyone.
Taking my first step,
The crèche I went when I was a baby, which means Going to crèche for the first time,
Studying the alphabet,
Primary school consisting of how to write and speak properly as a person.
Learning to do long division learning to write
Learning the times tables,
Learning to add and subtract,
Secondary school/Matric /grade 12 how to guide my life.
Learning to use a computer.
Learning to use a cell phone
Passing matric in Congo DRC.
Receive certificate of most neatness learner
Being accepted to do Public Relations Management at CPUT.
Passing by distinction for the first time.
Being granted my first National Diploma.
Being accepted to do B-Tech in PR at CPUT
Being a Christian
Be in touch with God at all the time.
Passing my learners the first time
To talk: it is key element in life to know how to talk to people.
Respect is a priority of my entire life.
Able to walk:  After school, a person must start to work hard
Career, another level of my life.
Family, as usually
Kids, as a mature person I deserve to have my kids
Friendship no relationship no life means create an atmosphere with other people
Listen; it is very important in life to listen to other people better
Hear: before to react you must hear and listen.
Do things for myself:  know how to control yourself.
Sharing: Know how to share ideas in life.
Write; It is very important in your work as a PR Practitioner to know how to write properly
Play; I have to play at right time
Make friends
Still breathing
Grow
Wake up
Work
Opening my first bank account
Learning to do group work
The list is endless
Taking my first breath
Chat with people in Congo Yetu  Renové.
 Learning to eat by myself, as a young kid.
Learning to talk to people
Learning on how to Colouring inside the lines
Awarded for being neat and clean at high school.
Staying in a house by myself
Get certificate of appreciation from PASMA
Saying no to drugs/peer pressure
Moving away from home to study
Never Smoking and drink alcohol.
Remaining friends with people that truly care and love me
Always saying please and thank you
Going away alone for the first time
Flying to South Africa.
 Getting my first ear piercing
Writing my first blog
Learning to use a computer/the mouse
Learning to use the internet/research online
Joining Twitter
Joining Facebook by using Congo Yetu Renove.
Being an honest person
Being a good listener
Being a reliable person
Being a good friend
Being a wonderful husband to my wife Hortence.
Trying to live each day without any regrets
I have not been to jai beside to visit people.
Thanks God to help me in order to be a good person.
When I sham and imagine my goals, I visualize the exact achievement of the specifics as if they have already been gifted.
Source Image: John Basele and Hortence Banza Camera phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment