1. Defencelessness when chatting to someone else.
2. Online banking, transacting money through online banking have changed paying bills which could take all day to just a few minutes..
3. Someone hacking into your account pretending to be you up-dating your status.
4. Getting for more information as fast as possible, and it doesn’t take much time to find it
5 Meeting someone from your past and you just can’t seem to get the bad memories off your mind.
6. Speaking and catching up with friends who are in oversees, it is as if they are just around the corner and have never left.
7. Follow in love with someone without knowing her behaviour..
8. Looking for reviews of a product or service in advance of a possible purchase – its helpful to know about other stuff experiences when taking into account of something original
9. I believe our life spray across group of social media networks… there is no such thing as secrets and don’t even try to keep anything to yourself… if its not on your page somewhere – its on a friend’s or somewhere10. Misinterpretations during conversations because there is no face-to-face interaction
Source image:www. googleimages.com