Thursday 18 October 2012

PROMISE YOU MY DEAR.


You promise that you will come back. You promise to stay with me. You promise me that everything will be alright in our relationship. You promise that everything will be perfect and under control as well. You even familiarised the word of God to me. You said to me that “ if you read this and believe that everything written here is true everything will go right” remember that my dear.

Therefore, I’ve been looking for you all these years. You never tell me where you went which is wrong remembering our promises.  Yet, you promise to love me for the rest of my life. I never spend much time with you because you are always up and down everywhere my dear lover. I wanted to know you better because we are lovers. I wanted to know what you like or dislike in order to make our relationship stronger. Now see you on pictures, but I have something I want to tell you but it’s still pending on my mind .Something that has haunted me all these years. Something that I think will in favourable of both of us.

I want hold your hand. I want to hear your voice saying you love me that is my wish even my prayer as well. I want to see your face with a smile and promise me again that everything will be perfect so my heart will be fine at all the time. I miss your presence in my life.  I remember one day when we were from Town, you bought me a cake and chocolate. You smiled when you saw me carrying my bag, and wearing my new uniform. I cannot forget that day because it was my first day at school. I remember what you said, “I’m proud of you my angel”. I think it was the last time I saw you. The last time I heard your voice and the last time I saw you.
Source image: www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment